Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Customers with Blogs

OK, so there's not a lot to say on the store blog. Go knit something, poppets! I'll post a picture. In the meantime, I know there are several customers and staff members with quasi-knitting blogs. Here are the ones I know about.

Elizabeth: Flying Wombat
Kristen: Craft Leftovers
Jess: Jess works here, but doesn't have a blog. Really, girlfriend, take care of this ;)
Andrea: A Small Group of Thoughtful, Committed Citizens
Heather: Yarn Liberation Front
Kathy: Get Your Hook On
Anna: Stuck in Illinois

There's a podcast about Kristin's blog at Craft Sanity.

There, that should keep us all occupied for a while. But if you have a knitting blog and I didn't know about it, feel free to tell me. I'll keep this post updated, or add new ones as I ...feel like it.

No comments: